- Log into your cPanel account.
- Scroll down to the 'Software' section.
- Select 'Cloudflare' from the options.
- Select the domain you wish to power up with Cloudflare CDN and Railgun. (Railgun can take a few minutes to initialize and show as active on your domain.)
- Click the 'Domains Overview' link.
- Select either Full or Partial DNS configuration and follow the instructions provided by Cloudflare cPanel Module.
Get all the details about the differences between Cloudflare's Full and Partial DNS options.
Setting up your FREE SSL Certs via Cloudflare is fast and easy to do as well and only takes a few minutes to complete.
- Log into your Cloudflare.com account.
- Go to the 'Crypto' Tab.
- Scroll down to 'Origin Certificates' section.
- Create a certificate for your domain following CF instructions.
- Go to this link to get CF's CA Bundle.
- Go to your cPanel for domain
- Scoll down to 'Security' section
- Select 'SSL/TLS' link
- Click on 'Manage SSL Sites'
- Install the three parts of your SSL certificate following onscreen instructions.
- Wait... yes, wait for about 30 minutes or so for Cloudflare to issue your SSL certificate, you can view the progress under the 'Crypto' section of your Cloudflare.com account.
If you have any issues, don't hesitate to open a support ticket and we will be happy to assist you.