Setting up Cloudflare CDN for a domain hosted with Tuned Hosting is EASY!
Things to consider after switching over your domain to using Cloudflare CDN concerning Full or Partial DNS setups, partial DNS setup is the fastest method and requires zero configuration to complete, however it does limit the overall integration of Cloudflare with your domain for speeding up content delivery and for utilizing all of Cloudflare's security features, etc., Full DNS setup does require you to manually add subdomains to your DNS records with Cloudflare as you set them up, it isn't hard, just an extra step and is easily done via your control panel with Cloudflare.
- Log into your cPanel account.
- Scroll down to the 'Software' section.
- Select 'Cloudflare' from the options.
- Select the domain you wish to power up with Cloudflare CDN and Railgun. (Railgun can take a few minutes to initialize and show as active on your domain.)
- Click the 'Domains Overview' link.
- Select either Full or Partial DNS configuration and follow the instructions provided by Cloudflare cPanel Module.
Get all the details about the differences between Cloudflare's Full and Partial DNS options.
Setting up your FREE SSL Certs via Cloudflare is fast and easy to do as well and only takes a few minutes to complete.
- Log into your Cloudflare.com account.
- Go to the 'Crypto' Tab.
- Scroll down to 'Origin Certificates' section.
- Create a certificate for your domain following CF instructions.
- Go to this link to get CF's CA Bundle.
- Go to your cPanel for domain
- Scoll down to 'Security' section
- Select 'SSL/TLS' link
- Click on 'Manage SSL Sites'
- Install the three parts of your SSL certificate following onscreen instructions.
- Wait... yes, wait for about 30 minutes or so for Cloudflare to issue your SSL certificate, you can view the progress under the 'Crypto' section of your Cloudflare.com account.
If you have any issues, don't hesitate to open a support ticket and we will be happy to assist you.
- 3 Users Found This Useful
Add DNS Records to Cloudflare in Bulk
If you have a lot of subdomains or custom DNS records for your domains and you wish to use...