- Log into your cPanel account
- Go to the 'JetBackup' section
- Click on 'DNS Zone Backups'
- Download your latest DNS Zone Backup
- Unzip the file
- Log into your Cloudflare.com account
- Select the 'DNS' tab
- Scroll to bottom of DNS section down to 'Advanced' link
- Upload your DNS ZONE File
- Configure extracted DNS entries per your requirements, i.e. Orange/Grey Cloud for managing your DNS
Super easy and by using FULL integration with Cloudflare DNS you gain more granular control of your DNS settings and have more options available to you for security and other settings with CF.
If you have any issues, open a support ticket, we are here to help!